Monday, April 27, 2009

just my list...

things that suck...
  • the air conditioning in my house not working
  • forgetting to take the second garbage can to the street for the third straight week
  • checking the 'remember me' box on websites, and it not happening
  • bea arthur is still dead
  • people who drive on 27 south from new circle road to 152 in lancaster between 3:30 and 4:30
  • maddie doing this right before she knocks me down to attack me with kisses



things that don't suck...

  • having air conditioning at work
  • amy taking out the first garbage can this morning, so we at least have one empty one
  • cold miller lite in the fridge when i get home
  • the hopes of a 'golden girls' marathon on lifetime in honor of bea arthur
  • not having swine flu
  • the babies when i get home


so after careful consideration - my day didn't suck...i mean look at those faces...

5 comments:

Philip Deskins said...

just a couple of notes...
Check the fusebox. The AC may have tripped the breaker. Its happened before.
There is always a Golden Girls on somewhere.
We still have Betty White and Rue McClanahan. So things are not all bad.
Thank you being a friend,
Phil

Ames said...

yeah, we did that... it keeps tripping the breaker... diagnosis: compressor... problem with diagnosis:compressor costs $200 less than an entire a/c unit

big Rhonda said...

there's a golden girls marathon on we right now...today doesn't suck!!!

Jen said...

I am sad too about Bea Arthur. I hate that I haven't watched much of her work outside of Golden Girls.

You can't beat the loving faces of animals when you get home!! And yours are super cute!! I want to meet them! Do you think they'd play nice with an equally cute / rotten kitten named Milo?

big Rhonda said...

if milo likes to play 'run for your life kitty, there's two dogs trying to eat you'? then yes...